Re: Remarques on W3C Editor's Draft 13 November 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:23:27 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
|> | === p:uuid ===
|>
|> I don't understand what you're asking.
|
| Well my point was : why isn't just UUID a possible value of the
| "scheme" option in p:label-elements ?

That would be a new feature, are you suggesting that we should add it?
UUIDs make for awfully long IDs and the p:uuid step is optional so
I'd be reluctant to make UUID a required scheme for p:label-elements.
I'm also reluctant to have some required and some optional schemes.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything has been said before, but
http://nwalsh.com/            | since nobody every listens we have to