Re: Extension element

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:59:15 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Presumably you meant p:ignored-prefixes="exc". . .
|
| Three further clarifications:
|
|  1) Are we calling it ignored-prefixes, or extension-prefixes?

We're currently calling it ignored-prefixes, I think, though now that
we have p:doc, I think I'd be in favor of changing its name.

|  2) Can we just follow XSLT's lead and only allow it on p:pipeline and
|     p:pipeline-library?, (oh yes, and it doesn't need to be a qname in
|     that case anymore, right?)

XSLT allows it anywhere, without a prefix on a name in the XSLT namespace
and with one on other elements.

I was going for simplicity and just always putting it in a namespace.

|  3) p:doc is allowed almost anywhere except inside p:inline, right?

Basically. I haven't tried to write that bit yet.