Standard components

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:12:14 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
1.3 Load

  Note that a list of URI values can be processed using a for-each
  language construct with a load component as its single child.

1.4 Store

  Why not make p:store do the XSLT 2.0/XQuery 1.0 Serialization spec?

1.8 Serialize / 1.9 Parse

  Do we really need these?

2.2 RELAX NG Validate

  I wonder if we need an option to enable annotations and data typing?

2.3 XInclude From Sequence

  Barf. I want to solve this problem in a more general way

2.4 XML Schema Validate

  Surely this should accept a sequence of schema documents

3.3 Label Elements

  How does the component garauntee that it doesn't introduce duplicate IDs?