declare-step type

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:59:41 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I think this will prove to be (at least tangentially) related to the
discussion of the names of steps.

I propose that the type attribute of declare-step be interpreted with
XSLT semantics: that is, if the lexical value does not include a colon
then the name is in no namespace.

I further propose that we declare it an error to declare a type in no
namespace.