XSL FO step

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:23:40 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I think we need to think about having an optional XSL FO step.  I would
see this working like the "store" step.  The step wouldn't
have an output and the rendered document would be saved to a URI
specified either by parameter or by a mangling of the base URI of
the input document (e.g. change foo.xml to foo.pdf).