Re: A valid pipeline?

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:20:20 +0100
To: "Norman Walsh" <Norman.Walsh@sun.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Two points

1) no need of XML Schema declaration everywhere :-P

2) this a case of "off the record" stuff. It is that, we said long
time ago, that we accept side effects, and that we don't know of what
is happening *inside* each component. This is clearly not
interroperable in the way that XProc cannot by any means assert this
example could do the write stuff.
By the way, that's why I see a need to eventually allow the use to
declare some "off the record" Input/output such that it can be
possible to fulfill those kind of use cases

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development