New snapshot draft

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:23:43 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
As Henry mentioned on the call yesterday, he and I had a chance to
discuss the draft in person this week. I've made a few small updates
to the 28 Feb draft to address the points we discussed.

A diff version showing the changes from the 28 Feb draft is available:

In short:

* I did quite a bit of editing in Section 2.2 to clarify inputs and
  outputs with respect to atomic and compound steps.

* I changed "default input port" to "default readable port"

* I removed "default output port" from the environment and simply
  described the binding explicitly where necessary.

I think these are all editorial improvements.