p:map

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:16:34 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
[...]
| A.1.22 XInclude
|
| I think we never solved the p:map proposal for this one ?

The only proposal[1] I can find for this is

  == p:xinclude ==
  It reminds me that we probably can add a p:map element to store
  key/value pair, in that case key should be URI and value can be
  p:document, p:pipe or p:inline. It won't solve the caching problem but
  give some way to solve cases

Is there a more detailed proposal somewhere? If not, could you write
one up by tomorrow?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007Mar/0230.html

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We ought not to heap reproaches on old