Re: Recursion

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:59:55 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

On 6/25/07, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
> Do we or don't we allow recursion? That is, can I do: [...]

I think we should allow recursion. This may or may not create more
work for those implementing the pipeline engine, depending on the
architecture. But from the perspective of a pipeline author, there is
not reason why recursion shouldn't work, and even if this is not
frequent, we have seen people actually use recursion in XPL.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/