Editor's draft for review by 28 June 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:39:50 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok, I've checked in the latest editor's draft

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

Please take a look and provide any feedback and comments by 28 June.

It's possibly still a little rough around the edges, but I need to
stop editing so that the WG has a stable target to review.

Question: what, if anything, needs to change before we can publish
this document as our next (not last call) public working draft?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Old and young, we are all on our last
http://nwalsh.com/            | cruise.--Robert Louis Stevenson