Re: p:input vs. p:parameter-input

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:36:37 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

> * I think we should use paramters="yes|no" to indicate whether or not
>   a particular input port is only for parameters.

This may be a naive question, but what is the benefit of having the
possibility of saying that a particular input can only be used for
parameters? Do we except the implementation to then perform some type
checking on those inputs?

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/