Re: Two renames

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:34:53 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
| A bit confusing when we have <p:pipe step="..." source="..." />. We
| use 'source' as a generic term for something you can read documents
| from, so that might become confusing. What about p:resource?

Uhm. As Henry suggested and Mohamed pointed out, what we have is

  step = NCName
  port = NCName />

We used to have "source", I think, back when we had attributes and the
attribute value was structured: source="step!port".

So in light of that, does p:source work?

I do prefer it over p:resource.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is a great difference between
http://nwalsh.com/            | seeking how to raise a laugh from