Re: Two renames

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:34:04 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Norman Walsh writes:
|
|> Yes, p:doc is a bad name. We came to that rather suddenly as I recall
|> and never revisited it. I'd be happy with p:documentation and I could
|> live with p:description, I think.
|
| I like p:documentation

I think that's two nods in favor of p:documentation and one for
p:description. Anyone else want to weigh in?

|> I like p:document but if that's too similar to p:doc(umentation), then
|> I guess I could live with p:uri.
|
| How about p:source -- I think

| will sit well alongside p:inline, p:pipe and p:empty.

I like p:source better than some of the other possibilities. Jeni,
how does that sound to you?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Ambition, n. An overmastering desire to
http://nwalsh.com/            | be vilified by enemies while living and