Do we have consensus on these three proposals?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 09:58:43 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I believe that the following proposals have been discussed on the list
and generally agreed to. If no one objects, I will incorporate them
into the next draft.

1. A select expression on p:input and friends which does not result
   in a (possibly empty) node set is a dynamic error.

2. Allow pipelines to contain calls to unknown/unimplemented steps.
   Make it a dynamic error to attempt to call one of them. Add a
   p:step-available(stepType) function to test the availability
   of a particular type of step.

3. Allow @type on p:pipeline

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If a little knowledge is dangerous,