Re: XProc Editors Draft 2007-07-19: Appendix A Introduction Comments

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:56:44 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
| Actually, looking through the places where this is used, why can't
| we just have a <c:result> element whose *value* is the relevant
| value?

I thought we started that way and were persuaded (I would have guessed by
you, Jeni :-) to change to using an attribute.

But I'm not feeling ambitious enough to go looking for that in any of
the minutes.

I'm happy to change it to the content instead of the attribute, unless
someone reminds us of why we changed (if we did).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A language is a dialect that has an
http://nwalsh.com/            | army and a navy.--Max Weinreich