Updated draft: 16 July 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:03:21 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've checked in a new draft at the usual place

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

along with a diff from the most recent public draft.

I think this draft implements the decisions that we made last week. I
have a few more editorial changes to make, but I think this covers the
bulk of the substantive work.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | In a universe of electrons and selfish
http://nwalsh.com/            | genes, blind physical forces and