Re: XProc Minutes 12 July 2007

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:52:56 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

>    Norm: I want to know what stands between us and last call.
>    ... Please be prepared to enumerate the issues you know of next week.

The things I think still need to be done are:

1. Specify the base URIs of outputs, and provide some mechanisms for
base URI access and resolution [1]

2. Better specification of the environment used to evaluate XPath
expressions (a) in XProc and (b) passed as arguments to the built-in
steps. In particular (i) context position and size, (ii) variable
bindings (iii) namespace bindings.

5.7.3 Option and Parameter Namespace Bindings goes part of the way, but
doesn't describe what happens if the option/parameter gets set from an
input document (e.g. an attribute value).

Cheers,

Jeni

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007Jun/0118.html)