Re: XSLT

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 15:41:18 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| w.r.t the discussion on serialisation, I find that we didn't define
| the behavior of the p:xslt step when the XSLT provided defines an
| output different of xml
|
| idem for xslt2 with output different of xml or xhtml

I don't think any of the serialization options apply if XSLT doesn't
serialize, and it doesn't if it's called from a pipeline.

If what it produces happens to be WF XML, all will be good. If it
isn't, the step will fail.

| idem if a xquery doesn't output a well formed xml document (multi
| rooted, string, etc.)

The step will fail.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One stops being a child when one
http://nwalsh.com/            | realizes that telling one's trouble