Re: err 0013

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 15:39:57 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| It seems a lot of errors points to 0013 and have little to do together

Oh, bleh. It looks like Alex and I haven't been coordinating error codes
across langspec.xml and standard-components.xml.

Sigh. I'll make a pass through and fix that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One of the great misfortunes of mankind
http://nwalsh.com/            | is that even his good qualities are