Re: p:error

From: Rui Lopes <rlopes@di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:22:09 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

We should keep the code as required, otherwise how could a pipeline
author perform a p:choose on /err:errors/err:error/@code ?

On a side note, the error vocabulary in the spec (appendices D and E)
are bound to the c: prefix. Moreover, if @code is made required for
p:error, it should be required as well on E.2 (err:error) and on the
schemas.

Rui