Re: p:error

We should keep the code as required, otherwise how could a pipeline
author perform a p:choose on /err:errors/err:error/@code ?

On a side note, the error vocabulary in the spec (appendices D and E)
are bound to the c: prefix. Moreover, if @code is made required for
p:error, it should be required as well on E.2 (err:error) and on the
schemas.

Rui