A consequence of <p:xslt>

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:51:06 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
A few meetings ago, we decided that the names of steps would be
NCNames. I don't think that works anymore.

If I run XSLT with

presumably if I import a pipeline library that contains a pipeline
named "FormatDocBook", I run that pipeline using the new syntax with:

  <FormatDocBook>

Except that I probably want to put that in a namespace so that my
DocBook formatting can be distinguished from yours:

  <norm:FormatDocBook>

but now I need to write

in the pipeline library.

Or have I missed something?