Re: XSLT Component

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:27:27 +0100
To: "Alex Milowski" <alex@milowski.org>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Dear,

It seems we need to define on the parameter declaration, if this
parameter has to be handled by xproc or passed trough directlty to the
component

It seems a simple attribute could do the job, but it seems definetly
necessary for avoiding potential conflict

The other way (but i'm less enthusiatic) would be to lock a namespace
(xproc-params) for that use

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL