Re: xproc Component

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:53:02 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

On 1/31/07, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:
> In that case we have an issue with the difference between the
> inputs that need to map to the pipeline's inputs and the input that
> is the pipeline.  We'd need a special port name.

Let's say that the "p:xproc" component has one input named "pipeline".
That means we can't invoke with this component a pipeline which itself
takes an input named "pipeline". I can live with that restriction.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise, Done the Right Way
http://www.orbeon.com/