Re: A proposal to restructure our top-level syntax

On 12/8/07, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Innovimax SARL writes:
>
> > Henri,
> >
> > I find your proposal very appealing, but the fact of loosing recursive
> > pipeline is too big a loss for me
> >
> > Can we lighten this behaviour ?
>
> The rest of that message [1] fixes this . . .

You can also write a pipeline with a declare-step step in it that contains
the recursive portion.  The the simplest version is a pipeline document that
invokes the 'main' step.

That would avoid having to make pipeline libraries invokable just to make
recursion work.