Re: Forward references

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:52:19 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Norman Walsh wrote:
> Well, in particular, p:declare-step and imported pipelines have to
> come before the steps they define are called.

Um, that's not true in pipeline libraries, is it? I don't think the
order of pipeline definitions and declared steps should matter. (In
particular if it does, it makes recursive pipelines impossible.)

If anything, I think the general rule is that order *doesn't* matter,
with options being the exception.

Jeni Tennison