Last call draft?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:38:31 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok, folks, I think I've addressed all the comments. I know that Alex
still has a couple of open actions, but other than that, are we at
Last Call?

Please review

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

and tell me. FWIW, I've updated the diff against the last public WD.

I don't think I made any changes not discussed in email, save one. I
moved the err:errors/err:error elements into the c: namespace. We
don't really need a third just for errors, do we? Seems like overkill.

The only issue that I still feel may be open is the question of
computing the namespace bindings used to evaluate options and
parameters.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I often marvel that while each man
http://nwalsh.com/            | loves himself more than anyone else, he