Re: Defaulting step and port on p:pipe

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:37:55 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

> If we allowed the step and port to be defaulted, then we could simply
> say:

My preference is for not allowing the port to be defaulted. We already
have quite a few defaulting rules, which might save a few keystrokes,
but make it harder to understand pipelines. And this is a case where I
don't think the benefit we would get is worth the cost of adding yet
another defaulting rule.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/