Re: p:directory step

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:42:07 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> was heard to say:
| "c:folder" or "c:directory" ?
|
| Can we have 'href' attributes with URI values relative to the base URI
| of the document ?

We could, but it seems a little confusing since I wouldn't expect a
directory listing to work with anything but a local path name. You
can't select an http: URI, for example.

By making the paths returned absolute, you basically get a file: URI
for free.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Klein bottle for rent; enquire within.
http://nwalsh.com/            |