Re: XSLT non-XML output

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:50:02 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

On 4/18/07, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:
> What then is the URI of the location of the entity body of an HTTP
> response?   Our current store step requires a URI to store the
> document.

I don't imagine that the Store component would be used to serialize to
an HTTP response. I think this would be done by another component,
which would provide other features, like the ability to set HTTP
response headers and a status code.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/