Re: Final draft for publication on 28 Sep 2006

Norm,

New editorials

2.1
" control and organise the flow "
replace "organise" by "organize"

2.2

Ed note
"Fix this, probably by refering to the Infoset and describing XML 1.0/1.1 in
some other way."
replace "refering" by "referring"

"whereas each instace of a construct"
replace "instace" by "instance

3.4

"If there are no subpiplines for which the expression evaluates to true, the
default subpipeline"
replace "subpiplines" by "subpipelines"

4.2.9
"epresented by the childred of the p:for-each,"
replace "childred" by "children"

Regards,

Mohamed