Do we need computed parameters in V1?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:13:56 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Long ago, I had thought that we would allow parameters to contain
documents. Having ruled that out of scope for V1 at the August f2f, I
wonder if we need computed parameters at all in V1.

I'm sure people will find a way to use them if we do, but if we don't
will they be prevented from solving any problems in the 80% case?