Re: Add an @as in p:import-parameter

> Consider an XSLT stylesheet with, say, 532 parameters. (I just
> checked, that's how many the DocBook stylesheets accept.) If you want
> to allow someone to pass those parameters through from the pipeline to
> an XSLT component inside that pipeline, it's impractical to list all
> of them. That's my recollection of where import-param came from.

Norm,

Is it frequent to have stylesheets that take such a large number of
parameters? I am quite reluctant to include to the XProc language a
feature only to support a infrequent and unusual use cases, especially
if that feature promotes an inferior programming style.

Alex
--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/