Re: Document Updated

Hello all

May I ask for a requirement :

Allowing caching of step results in the way that we could give a
condition to invalidate the cache of a step

A --S1--> B --S2--> C

Even if it's a kind of optimisation (req-allow-optimization)

The idea is to allow backtracking of the pipeline (manage the pipes by
taking the outputs of it) and looking if condition changes so the
processor could regenerate the content

So S2 which is the last for example has a test which could tell to the
processor (which could just be, "has the file timestamp of A changed
?"

I'm not sure i am understandable

If this question has already been raised, please tell me

Mohamed