p:pipelines (sic)

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:05:36 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
p:pipelines is a wrapper for pipelines and (implementation-dependent)
component declarations.

p:declare-component declares the name and interface to a component

Personally, I think we can get away with saying that any additional
information required by the implementation must be provided in
extension attributes.

We'll also need some mechanism for refering to pipelines declared
in external files, the pipelines element doesn't address that.