Where are we?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:04:01 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I'm trying to figure out how to structure the syntax wrangling
discussions so that we can make progress next week.

In the next few messages, I'm going to take another stab at describing
some of the elements we've been discussing and a syntax (loosely) and
semantics for them that I think is likely to be supported by the WG.

Hopefully this will at least give us a place to start.