Re: Use Case 5.27: Integrate Computation Components (MathML)

Alessandro Vernet wrote:
> How is that? One could argue that it is better to use the 'name'
> attribute to reference the name defined by components, both for
> define a "label" that can then be referenced in other places with the
> "from" attribute. This would lead us to:

I'm using 'name' consistently where you are using 'label' and
'from' where you are using 'name'.

If had to compromise, I'd use 'label' and 'from' and never
use 'name'.  Rational?  'label' and 'from' have some kind
verb or action semantic associated with them.