Mailing list for XProc issues?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:17:39 -0400
To: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Michael,

Did you setup a mailing list for tracking changes to issues in the
XProc buzilla database? I think that would be easier than everyone
having to setup a CC for themselves on each issue.

Personally, I think it'd be fine to send them to the regular
discussion list, but if you think the volume might become unweildy,
another list would be fine too.