Re: A (hopefully comprehensive) versioning proposal

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:05:25 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
One more point, I don't believe that *any* of this versioning stuff
applies to user-defined steps or implementation-defined steps.

In order to use those steps you *must* import declarations for them
and the steps used would have to match those declarations.

I don't see any obvious way to extend these rules to steps outside the
p: XProc namespace.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A facility for quotation covers the
http://nwalsh.com/            | absence of original thought.--Lord