Re: err:XD0002 vs. err:XD0011 vs. err:XD0029

I don't think its as simple as removing err:XD0002, there could be
some rationalization across all three but I don't have spare cycles to
suggest how.

Jim Fuller

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:45 AM, <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> wrote:
> There seems to be an overlap between the following three dynamic errors:
>
> err:XD0002
> It is a dynamic error if the processor attempts to retrieve the URI
> specified on a p:document or p:data and fails.

> err:XD0011
> It is a dynamic error if the resource referenced by a p:document element
> does not exist, cannot be accessed, or is not a well-formed XML
> document.

dont we have a general non well formed dynamic error for inputs?

> err:XD0029
> It is a dynamic error if the document referenced by a p:data element
> does not exist, cannot be accessed, or cannot be encoded as specified

I would refine this to encoded as specificed