RE: Ordering of steps in a subpipeline

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:14:38 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

> I think your second example is still broken, because it contains a
> loop.
>
> Here's your example:

Hmm, then I misunderstood what 'ordering of steps based on connections
between them' means. I thought that in this case, the processor would
detect that "identity1" explicitly depends on "identity1", and it would
therefore reverse the evaluation order of the steps. After that, it
would create the default bindings for the unbound input ports, options,
etc...

But maybe I just see it more complicated than it is.