From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:10:40 +0100
To: "XProc Comments" <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

  In the current CR, the section " Request Entity body
conversion" defines c:multipart/@boundary as "The boundary attribute
is required and is used to provide a multipart boundary marker."  So
it is required.

  But the section does define the element for both request and
response, and I guess the attribute is required only for requests.
Actually, I think it should be required in requests, and forbidden in
in a response.

Florent Georges