[closed] Re: 2.7 XPath Extension Functions

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:

> States
> The XProc processor must support a few additional functions in XPath
> expressions evaluated by the processor.
>
> Suggest
>
> An XProc implementation must support additional functions in XPath
> expressions as defined in this section.

No, I don't like that. It suggests, to me, that there's some special
constraint on implementations not otherwise imposed on processors.
The processor is what must support the additional functions.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A language is a dialect that has an