Re: Namespace attribute for steps that take wrappers?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:41:17 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:

>   Stricto sensu, that cannot be a QName for real, as this is in
> content.

XProc says explicitly that the content values that are lexically
QNames must be valid QNames with respect to the in-scope namespaces on
the element on which they occur.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There might very well be nothing; nor
http://nwalsh.com/            | anyone. No one to notice that there is