[CLOSED] Re: Serialization parameters as parameter ports

The working group considered this feature but concluded that we would not
attempt this in V1.  There is a work around in that you can create a document
containing the option values and select the options values from that document
using a group which contains the serialization.

Please see the minutes on this comment:

   http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/02/07-minutes#action02

Thanks.

--