RE: Implicit parameter input on p:pipeline

Just one more question: Is the following alowed?

Or:

In other words, can a non-parameter input/output port contain a pipe
binding to a parameter input port? I guess this is not allowed, because
otherwise there would be no need for the p:parameters step. But does the
specification mention this somehere?

Regards,
Vojtech

--