Re: foreign namespaces

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:18:02 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:

>> Sure, you can do that.

>>                  px:class="org.xproc.extensions.MyExtension">
>
>   So the the interface is in XProc, while a processor implementation
> can decide where it take the step implementation, right?  Sounds
> great!

Right. If you put a subpipeline in a declare-step, then that's what it
does. If you don't, then the processor has to know how to do it, but it
can implement it any way it wants.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A moment's insight is sometimes worth a
http://nwalsh.com/            | life's experience.--Oliver Wendell