p:encrypt and p:decrypt

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:58:24 +0200
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

I think its important to make a distinction between text encryption
and xml encryption ... conflating everything into a single p:encrypt
is probably a mistake so I propose;

and

adoption of xml encryption, perhaps its a slow burn and we should see
more and more usage over time ... don't know, but I do know how it
works and did some significant work with it a few years back.

If you would like I can try and come up with a signature for all these steps ?

cheers, Jim