empty document node or undefined

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:17:41 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
For after the next draft, I think we should consider the cases where
we say that the context node is an empty document node. If XPath 2.0
is being used, I think we should probably say the context node is
undefined instead. But keep it an empty document node for XPath 1.0.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To create a little flower is the labour
http://nwalsh.com/            | of ages.-- Blake