XProc Last Call Comments

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:45:00 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Dear reviewers,

I am using email to track last call comments. The list of comments
is summarized at:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2007/09/lastcall/comments

If you made a comment (before the "Last updated" date, of course) that
you don't see on that list, please submit it again; I didn't work very
hard to capture outstanding comments made before last call began.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is no excellent beauty that hath
http://nwalsh.com/            | not some strangeness in the