Xinjie

发件人: public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org] 代表 Vasil
Rangelov
发送时间: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:35 PM
收件人: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
主题: Re: XML Pipelines in Enterprise Integration?

On 8/9/07, Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com
<mailto:ramkumar.menon@gmail.com?Subject=Re%3A%20XML%20Pipelines%20in%20Ente
rprise%20Integration%3F&In-Reply-To=%253C22bb8a4e0709122229g4dbe6b90n2907e0a
91de892ea%40mail.gmail.com%253E&References=%253C22bb8a4e0709122229g4dbe6b90n
2907e0a91de892ea%40mail.gmail.com%253E> > wrote:
> Gurus,
>
> I am relatively new to the notion of XML Pipelines.
> I wish to know how XML Pipelines could be useful in integration
> technologies like BPEL or ESB.
> Could someone shed some light on this ?
>
> regards,
> Ram
>
> --
> Shift to the left, shift to the right!
> Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!
>
> -Ramkumar Menon
>  A typical Macroprocessor

XProc 1.0 to implement SOA or the like, and there probably isn’t going to
be (in version 1.0 at least), mostly due to a lack of clear vision about it.

I mean, how exactly to combine everything web services and other SOA
languages can do in a single markup language? Do you have any ideas about
how it should be done? How exactly do you do it in server side scripting
languages today and how would you translate that into markup that will be
consistent enough with what XProc already is?

Regards,

Vasil Rangelov